Today at 6.20pm, Spring has officially sprung!
That’s right, today is the day that the Earth is neither tilted away from nor leaning towards the sun, which means both hemispheres receive sunlight equally; an event know as an “Equinox”.
The hours of day and night are roughly equal, so you can say that Spring brings balance and equilibrium to the world.
Now that we’ve got our hippy on, it’s time to begin our garden overhaul!
The Sun It Shines
Throughout winter we neglect our gardens. Its cold outside, it’s wet and it’s gloomy. We’re more inclined to watch our favourite movie on TV or sit mesmerised in front of an open fire.
But now the sun shines brighter and the fogs have cleared so it’s time to reawaken and rejuvenate your forgotten garden!
Where do we start?
- Walk through your yard and make a ‘to-do’ list.
- Take note of any equipment you make need.
- Service your lawn mower or whipper snipper.
- Order soil for topdressing and bark or stones for garden beds.
The Next Step
If you’re still in need of motivation, why not call Cheapest Load of Rubbish. Our team has extensive experience in garden overhauls. We can have your garden looking at its best in no time!
- Weed your garden beds
- Cut back trees and shrubs
- Demolish sheds, gazebos or pull up deckings
- Remove soil, gravel or sand
- Mow lawns or rake up leaves
No matter your situation, we’re happy to provide you with an obligation free quote to get you on your way to a fresh and rejuvenated outdoor space.
Call 9550 1181 today, and find out how we can help.